YOU NEED TO UPLIFT YOUR REAL ESTATE PHOTOGRAPHY & MARKETING
THIS IN-COMPANY TRAINING IS PERFECT IF YOU WANT TO:
- Stop doing what everybody else does and build a stand out real estate agency
- Step up your property presentation with professional interior and outdoor photography
- Build an outstanding portfolio that attracts both buyers and sellers
- Sell your properties faster to a higher price
- Grow your client base with a strong brand, effortless social media and marketing
UNIQUELY FOCUSSED REAL ESTATE PHOTOGRAPHY AND MARKETING
During this 3 days of in-depth training for real estate agents we'll cover:
In this lesson, Guillaume teaches the essentials of photography: Aperture, ISO, shutter speed and capturing in RAW file format. You will learn how to use your camera and choose the appropriate settings. After this module, you have a solid base to take interior and exterior photos with natural light.
Nicolet makes you familiar with home staging basics, staging is a fundamental part of real estate photography. You will learn how to convince and instruct your clients to prepare their home for the photo shoot and showings. When to bring in an expert Home Stager and how to approach photo styling while shooting.
Nicolet teaches you to edit photos in Adobe Camera RAW, how to make and use presets to speed up your workflow. You will understand how to use Adobe Photoshop CC for the finishing touch; minor retouching, partial improvements, cropping and exporting images.
It is time to take all you learned into action. Nicolet helps recognise the light, determine which photos to make and, choose camera settings and points of view. In the afternoon you have time to edit the pictures. In the next lesson, we examine your work: You will get tips on each image: technical decisions, angles and editing.
After discussing the homework assignment, Nicolet explains her workflow and the strategies she created to speed up her workflow in Adobe Camera RAW and Photoshop CC. You learn how to work efficiently and add real estate photography and photo-editing into your day-to-day practice.
In the last part of the course, you learn the basics of branding to attract your ideal clients. We review your current visual branding, your website and brand materials, SEO, marketing and social media strategies, improving the way your audience perceives your real estate agency.
After this in-company training, you have the skills and knowledge that gives you a competitive advantage: You know how to capture, present and market your properties and your business.
You will gain the trust of clients to market their home in the best way which will give you the opportunity to sell more houses, preferably on an exclusive basis.
- Know how to use your camera in manual setting
- Have the technological skills required for real estate photography
- Know how to choose the right standpoints to present your properties in the best way
- Can edit your photos in Adobe Camera RAW and Photoshop CC
- Are able to create presets to speed up your workflow
- Convince sellers to take action, declutter and, stage their house for photography and showings
- Build a real estate portfolio that appeals to both buyers and new home sellers
- Have a clear vision on your branding
- Stand out from the competition by approaching the market differently
YOUR INVESTMENT IN THIS EXTENSIVE TRAINING ON REAL ESTATE PHOTOGRAPHY AND MARKETING
- 850 euro per person for the first two students
- The investment for attendees 3-5 is 175 euro/person
- 4 nights of lodging for Nicolet & Guillaume provided by you
- Travel expenses
PLUS YOU WILL RECEIVE THE FOLLOWING MATERIALS
IN MORE DETAIL:
- Photography for Real Estate. The manual that covers everything from gear to editing.
- The Home Staging Handbook. Written for home sellers, but the theory is relevant to your everyday practice
- 3 extensive checklists for your clients to help them to declutter and prepare for the photo shoot and showings
- 8 Photoshop templates to merge your detail shots into one image with instructions on how to use and how to make your own
- My workbook to get you started with (re-) branding your business and attract your ideal customers
- Cheat sheets with the current sizing of social media headers and images
- An overview of all tools I use to streamline my work, optimise my site, marketing and social media
- All presentation sheets used during the course in PDF
- If you have any questions after the training or want me to review your first images, I offer 6 months of support by email or skype.
MEET NICOLET GROEN: PHOTOGRAPHER, EDUCATOR AND AUTHOR
With an education in architectural design and a career in real estate, Nicolet started her home staging and real estate photography business in 2007. Photography schools didn't offer interior photography courses, so she developed her unique way of shooting interiors with natural light and editing photographs.
In 2012 Nicolet created the first real estate photography course in the Netherlands and trained dozens of interior designers, architects and real estate agents since. Her approach works: The 220 properties she shot in 2015 sold within an average of 45 days. Numbers of the Dutch organisation of realtors NVM show the average house listed for 102 days in that year.
MEET PHOTOGRAPHER AND TEACHER GUILLAUME GROEN
Guillaume worked as an IT Architect for 18 years. The thought of being stuck behind a desk a for the rest of his career made him decide to back to school to study photography.
He graduated in 2011 and gave up his day job to chase his dreams. Guillaume shoots for corporate magazines, real estate developers and he helps small business owners with their brand photography.
Guillaume teaches street photography workshops and the technical aspects of photography in Nicolet's classes.
- The course comprises 6 modules divided over 2.5 days + 0.5 day for homework
- The course is fit for beginners and more experienced photographers
- We recommend no more than 4-5 trainees to provide enough personal attention to everyone
- It is important for attendants to focus on the lectures.
- Day 1 and 3 are full training days from 10.00 – 12.30 and 13.30 – 17.00
- Day 2 is a training day of 2,5 – 3 hours in the morning. In the afternoon, attendees work on their homework assignment
EQUIPMENT AND SOFTWARE
- Camera body, wide angle lens, memory cards, full batteries, camera manual and, a sturdy tripod. If you don't have your equipment yet, please take a look at the Tools and Gear page or please contact us so we can recommend what gear to buy within your budget.
- During the course, you learn to work with Adobe Camera RAW and Adobe Photoshop CC. The Adobe Photography plan includes Adobe Lightroom Classic CC and is €9.95 excl. VAT per month per licence.
- A training room of your choice, this can be at your office, your home or a location nearby including coffee, tea and lunch.
- For the practice lesson, we need a house. It can be your client's or your own; a home representative of your real estate portfolio.
- After booking the training, you receive an invoice for a 50% payment to secure your reservation. The other 50% is after the course, with 30 days due date.
- VAT Reverse charge (0%) for training outside of the Netherlands with a valid VAT number.