START YOUR BUSINESS THE RIGHT WAY
WITH THE 50 PAGES BUSINESS PLAN WORKBOOK
So you are thinking of going independent?
That's just great! From my experience of running a photography business for the past ten years, there is simply no better way than to start off with a decent plan. That's the reason why I created this workbook: I want you to get started the right way.
Why? Because it helps you gain clarity about your vision, your mission, your finances, the services and products you will offer and most important: How you will attract clients.
What do you get?
To help you set your first steps as a photographer, I have created this 50 pages Business Plan workbook. You can print it as well as type within the document. I prefer to keep all my stuff on my computer, and I thought you might too.
The workbook contains 10 sections:
- Brand Summary - Get clear on your business's vision and mission: what your brand stands for and what it represents.
- Ideal Client - Identify the audience you want to work for and need to attract.
- Business Goals - Set your short term and long term goals using the S.M.A.R.T method (Smart, Measurable, Achievable, Realistic & Time-bound)
- Services & Products - Outline all the services and products you want to offer right now and in the future.
- Business Processes - Create your business workflow, from start to invoice, on all your services and products.
- Market Analysis - Validate your (R: business?) plan, research the strengths and weaknesses of your competition, and discover opportunities and threats for your business.
- Customer Strategy - Learn everything you need to know to acquire and retain your customers
- Marketing - Create a clear marketing plan for your business both online (social media) and offline
- Financials - Gain clarity about your start-up expenses, your monthly expenses and the revenue you need to create to make a living.
- Education & Growth - Create a plan for which courses and books you need to grow your knowledge and business.
Each section comes with a clear description plus links to articles of entrepreneurs that I found genuinely helpful. And, of course, enough space for your notes.
Leave your name and email, and I will send your copy straight to your inbox. Occasionally I will send you useful newsletters, and I have some other great stuff planned to get you started with your brand new Photography Business. So hop on board!
My name is Nicolet. In 2007 I started a business, doing everything I liked: interior design, graphic design, branding and home staging. I taught myself photography to shoot the spaces that I created and staged.
Three years later I niched down: During the crisis, home staging and real estate photography became my primary source of income.
Over the years, many colleagues started asking me questions about my workflow and my photography skills. We have excellent photography schools in our country, but none of them specialized in interior photography. In 2011 developed the very first course on interior photography in the Netherlands.
I love tutoring and coaching others to grow their businesses. Entrepreneurship, branding, blogging and social media became part of my course last year. And finally: I wrote three books that are ready to be translated into English this year. But my primary income remains photography. By now I have shot over 2500 properties for real estate agents, and my pictures have been published in the Dutch media on multiple occasions.
I have learned so much over the past ten years in business and all those things I want to share with you. Whether you're a home stager, photographer, realtor or a brand new entrepreneur. I would love to teach you how to shoot spaces, brand and grow your profitable business.
PS: English it not my native language, so please forgive me if you notice some mistakes in my sentences!